Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam.....Part 2

Well my first week with Wealthy Affiliate has been pretty busy for me. The amount of information and number of resources made available with my membership is almost overwhelming. I really had to stop and think about the fact that this is going to be a marathon not a sprint to success and just take the learning slow and do it right. I am convinced that if I do things here the right way I am going to be very successful.


As of this posting I have not made a sale but I haven't lost any money either(hooray). I have built two lenses on Squidoo...Wealthy Affiliate Review and Weight Loss Review

Written and posted an article on GoArticles, placed an Ad on USFreeAds ,as well as spent lots of time checking out all the learning tools on my Wealthy Affiliate site. At this point it takes me a little too much time to create and post these thing but with practice I will get better. My plan is to post two such ads or articles a day for the next week!

I am really excited about moving forward and building a very profitable business with the help of Wealthy Affiliate University.


Until Next Week

No comments:

Post a Comment